cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your calendar isn't connected."

ModelADave
Listener

I keep seeing a message that says "Your calendar isn't connected." The message provides a link to correct this. I have clicked on that link and gone through all the steps many times and continue to get this message. I'm using Google calendar. 

ModelADave_0-1706819650418.png

Am I seeing the message in error?

What else should I do to stop getting this message/repair the connection?

Thanks

David

3 REPLIES 3

techjvg
Listener

Hello, were you ever able to get this resolved?

Yes. A friend with technical expertise took care of it. I believe the fix involved reinstalling the Zoom app on my laptop. 

mindsci
Listener

I got a "calendar not connected" message too, and tried to reconnect my Microsoft 365 (Outlook) service. It (Microsoft, apparently) didn't recognise my username/email address. So logged in (separately) to my MS account and my MS 365 account with the same credentials and had no problem with either. Zoom had just updated on my laptop but I mostly use it on a desktop so I vaguely hoped it was still working there. When I opened Zoom on my desktop it also said the calendar wasn't connected and it also wouldn't recognise my MS login. Hmmm. So I figured I'd make the appointment and send the details (and fill in the calendar) manually. 

When I Saved the appointment in Zoom an email opened up as per usual so I sent the details to the appointee. Then I went to add it to my calendar and found it was already there! So despite it saying the calendar wasn't connected, it was.