Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom se cuelga al entrar en sala de grupos pequeños

Cada vez que tengo reuniones y voy a sala de grupos pequeños Zoom se cuelga, se grisa y tengo que matar Zoom y volver a entrar, a veces, varias veces. Lo mismo cuando salgo de sala para grupos pequeños. Ya reinstalé Windows 10 y desinstalé e instalé ...

Nuroum C20 Webcam

Just bought the subject webcam. The video works just fine, but I cannot get any audio out of the speaker. I turned on Pandora and played music, but no sound came out of the C20 speakers. Oddly, the Zoom audio and video test works fine. Any suggestion...

Landy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Seeing participants during screen share

I teach an online class with 6 Deaf students. We use American Sign Language to communicate, so all of us need to be visible. When I share my screen, only 6 of us can be seen at a time. Is there a way to view the shared document AND all 7 of us at the...

Unable to access a recorded meeting

Hi My office recorded a meeting. They then sent the link and a passcode to access recording. When I follow the link and enter the passcode It is not responding. Please help. Thank You,

MAK by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2 video calls

Hola quiero realizar 2 videollamadas al mismo tiempo desde una misma cuenta de zoom podría hacerlo? Hello, i want to make 2 video calls at the same time from the same zoom acount, could i do it?

buyo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redirecting to "Join a Meeting" Page

I integrated the Zoom API to create the zoom link and after joining it, it is redirecting me to "Join a meeting" page. But, we want to bypass it and join directly in browser, either from web or from android chrome, which we are not able to do.

mk1316a by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing computers

I recently purchased a new computer when I signed on to Zoom all of my scheduled meetings were gone. I tried syncing my Google calendar (which was fine) but nothing transferred over. Can someone tell me what I need to do to put all of the meetings ba...

Resolved! Quiz not showing for some participants

I recently shared a quiz with a group and 3 out of 9 people couldn't see it. I tried relaunching it but it made no difference. The other 6 were able to complete it. Any ideas why this might have happened?

MandyH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes