cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incoming video not working on chromebook

Macnsleaze
Listener

I've been using zoom with success on my chrome book until recently. Now it will work fine for a few minutes and then the incoming video will stop working. All the buttons remain clickable (for example i can scroll thru gallery view despite seeing no people in the little boxes)  and my video still is viewable by other participants (though the only place it is visible to me is in the video settings.) I have messed with just about everything setting I (and many other people) can think of to no avail.  I have used the app from the play store, chrome, and the pwa on both chrome and the app. I have factory reset my chrome book. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have restarted the computer. Zoom is working just fine for me on my ipad/phone but I hate the way the mobile app works... Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

willjoe2442
Participant

Use camera features on your Chromebook
In the corner of your screen, select Launcher .
Open Camera .
At the bottom, choose an option: Select Photo. Take photo . Select Portrait. Take photo . Select Video. Start recording . Select Square. Take photo . Select Scan. Document or QR code. Scan .

Regards,

Will

my camera app doesn't even have all of these things as options. thank you for your reply tho

mzulli
Listener

I'm having the same problem. Can't find any solution other than leaving and rejoining the meeting but then it happens again. Frustrating.