cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't create a virtual background.

Egold
Listener

My system and photo conform to all the requirements. I have read the articles, but none of what they say to do actually exists in my zoom. And it is _my_ zoom, I'm the acct holder, so this doesn't have anything to do w/an admin not giving me rights. Suggestions?

Also, this seems to be a recurring issue for a lot of users, why can't zoom just post directions that are actually useful?

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Egold when you attempt to add an image as a virtual background what is the specific error you're receiving? 

Do you also meet the Zoom Virtual Background system requirements?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Yes, I comply w/all the system requirements. No error msg, just none of the options I _should_ be seeing under the Meetings tab. In my Meetings tab, all I have is Upcoming, Previous, Personal Room and Meeting Templates. That's it. None of the personalization option I should have.

As I mentioned in my original post, this is MY acct, there's no admin who could be limiting these options.

Thank you.

willjoe2442
Participant

In the Meeting tab, navigate to the Virtual Background option (under the In Meeting (Advanced) section) and verify that the setting is enabled. Note: If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it.

Regards,

Diana

The problem is that I don't have any of those options (see attached screenshot).

Thank you.