cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't add a co-host

alinasait
Listener

I use zoom everyday so I have lots of regular sessions. I can't add one person as an alternative host/co-host, it says: 'One or more of the people you want to add are alternate hosts or are not members of this account. To continue delete: name' 

what's wrong? the 2nd person has definitely got an account. How to fix this?

thanks in advance 

4 REPLIES 4

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Can you confirm that the other person not only has an account, but is on the same Zoom organizational account as you?

Prerequisites for designating an alternative host

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067027 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

In order to be licensed on the same account, do you have to pay the total fee or is there a discount for the alternate host? Our organization has the $149 a year account, but the former president says that in order to have an alternate host (in case she is ill ... she's 83)... she says that we MUST pay 299 ... double the cost for the account for our small nonprofit organization. That just doesn't seem right to me. I'm trying to figure out if that's correct. Thank you. 

By the way, there is no problem with  the second user accessing the financial info of the first user, since both are officers in the nonprofit and have access to the same organization's credit card. 

HMetova
Listener

I'm having this same issue. Unable to assign "XYZ.com" as an alternative host because the user cannot be selected at this time