Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom as a participant

The zoom meeting I was invited to is over 2 hours and has over 200 participants. Do I need a Pro or Free account to attend the full meeting?My questions are:1. If I am on a free account will I be timed out at 40 minutes?2. If I have a Pro account wil...

kllnl by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does a GPU help? Feedback?

I'm trying to gauge if getting systems with discrete GPU's is worth it as we start to do more with audio/video collaboration. I'm looking at the Dell Precision line which has a variety of discrete GPU's and in some initial testing I tend to notice a ...

CGrant by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms Crashing Zoom on Samsung Tablets

Good evening We have started having a new problem on Zoom breakout rooms with some using Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablets running Android 11. When the breakout rooms are opened they get a message saying 'This will take a minute' and 4 squares spinning ar...

Zoom invitation doesn't show a zoom meeting link

Hi everyone,sorry, if the question has been discussed before.I send a link of a meeting using Outlook list. Majority recipients receive the invitation correctly, but few of them receive the invitation email without the zoom meeting link. What could b...

RR69 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes