cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automated emails regarding upcoming meetings

leagueuticarome
Listener

I am an administrator for our club's Zoom account.  sometimes when I create a meeting (or make a change to the meeting), an automated email goes out to some of the members of the club letting them know about the zoom meeting.  However, I have not enabled anything to send those notices (that I'm aware of) and it doesn't necessarily go to the correct group for that specific meeting.  Is there something I can do to disable this feature?

2 REPLIES 2

stephanehanrez
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

I'm not sure I fully understand the question. When scheduling a meeting, it's normal that participant receive an invitation for that meeting, or how would they know a meeting has been organised ?

If you are speaking about other type of email notifications, yes it can be customised to a certain extend. Please have a look at that article for more info : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061223431-Changing-email-notification-settings

Stéphane

leagueuticarome
Listener

When I create a meeting, I go to the link, and share it with the intended invitees.  But sometimes a calendar invite goes out automatically that I have not sent out. This causes confusion, as sometimes people are sent the invitation who do not go to that particular meeting.