Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Recording

i assigned a co-host in my recent meeting and he records it however he cannot find the recording. pls help

multiple long meetings simultaneously

We are a very small school currently working with a pro. Sometimes we need to have 2 long meetings (90 minuets) at the same time hosted by 2 different teachers (different machines).What is the best solution?

video not dispaying on my screen

Hello, I am having problems seeing the video when in a meeting. The other participants in the meeting can see my video and I can see that my integrated camera is on (I am using a laptop). The problem is that I cannot see any video - either my own or ...

AB29 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Internal microphone not working

I have a brand new Asus Zenbook - internal microphone works fine with other applications, such as Skype. An external microphone also works fine in Zoom (I have tried 2 different ones), but not the internal microphone. I have checked all the settings,...

PGse by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom cuts off at exactly 30 minutes

I am using basic Zoom for GSuite. My Zoom meetings should be 40 minutes (and it says so in the upper left-hand corner of the Zoom window. Zoom cuts off at exactly 30 minutes. I've complained of this to Zoom's technical support before, but they never ...

Ajaneric by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Access

If I subscribe to Zoom Pro does it mean whoever I wish to zoom with also has to subscribe? I'm an individual and would like to not be limited to 40 minutes.

High CPU usage when using camera

Hello altogether, since a few months, I'm experiencing an extremely high load on Zoom meetings when my camera is active. This leads to enormous lags and delays in both audio and video transmission in both directions. This is my CPU load when the came...

zoom.png zoom_novideo.png