Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Newbie slideshow question

I have never done Zoom before, but now need to participate in one. It is an informal family and friends meeting. I would like to have a slideshow played during the meeting, either at my end or at the host's end. I found this tutorial on showing Power...

mjt4283 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spurious image during screen share

During a meeting yesterday one participant (not the host) was screen sharing a Powerpoint presentation.All participants except two saw the correct images. However two participants have reported seeing a different static image during the presentation ...

PeterR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound is not working in Zoom on Ubuntu Linux 20.04.3 LTS

My customer is using Ubuntu Linux 20.04.3 LTS. He is using Zoom for Video-meetings. He has tried Zoom client, Zoom within the browser Firefox and Chromium.Always he is encountering the same problem. Video is working, but no sound. Today we started a ...

video not working on linux since update

I can join a meeting, get audio, but cannot see any video or get my camera to work.I am on Ubuntu and Firefox. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom. I have restarted the machine.I don't know what to try next.

Black screen

Hey, I am using my Laptop to join Zoom meetings from university, but since 1 week my screen ist just turing black. Even if I don't share my screen. It is always starting round about 10 min after joining the meeting. I already installed the latest ver...

Hanna1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cloud Storage Limit

Hi I keep getting emails that I exceeded my storage and I delete most of the videos, May I ask if how many videos will be stored for 2GB and the recorded videos is almost an hour. So I'll have a glimpse of how many videos need to be stored to avoid g...

No photo when camera is off.

Can someone please tell me why my profile photo is only visible sometimes when I turn off my camera during a zoom meeting? I have set it and reset it and it only pops up sometimes when I turn the camera off.

MariaYW by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Profile

I have a message tells me to communicate with the admin because there are some options I can't change them. I am the owner of the account ! How can I communicate with the admin

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022