cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a simple question about zoom meeting room abroad access problem

sangeom
Listener

Hello. I'm one of the users using zoom well in South Korea. I want to ask a simple question about  zoom meeting room abroad access problem, so I contacted. Can you please answer? It's quite a important matter to me..

<I 'm wondering can I access to a meeting room( made in South Korea ) at Japan?>
I mean the meeting room(in Korea) will be made by the charged version, and probably using one of these(Pro, Business, Business pro, company Version).

I heard some meeting rooms made by the University or company account can block  foreign access.

-Is there any possibility that meeting room can block foreign accesses?

-If so, can I ask you a detailed explanation?

Sorry for my poor english, and have a good day.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @sangeom.

Thank you for your question. Zoom does not restrict meeting access based on location. However, each administrator of a Zoom account can restrict access to meetings within their account. So if you are encountering an issue with access, contact the Host of the meeting to determine if there are any restrictions. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @sangeom.

Thank you for your question. Zoom does not restrict meeting access based on location. However, each administrator of a Zoom account can restrict access to meetings within their account. So if you are encountering an issue with access, contact the Host of the meeting to determine if there are any restrictions. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !