cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom won't join meetings, camera looks corrupted

edajio
Listener

I am having the issue with "passcode is incorrect" when I try to join meetings from my Windows 10 computer. It doesn't matter what meeting it is, they all fail to join. Don't tell me I have the wrong password, I've been joining these meetings for a month now and have had no issues until today.

Another issue that's been occurring is that my camera has completely corrupted. It's super glitched out and the colouring is off. The issue is not the actual webcam. I have tested the webcam in other clients and it is fine.  It's just Zoom.

I already updated to latest version since the issues started in an earlier version, uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom, and cleared all my SSO information before logging in again. I don't know what to do and I am getting very stressed because I have a ton of classes to attend today and all this week. Would appreciate any help.

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @edajio , I am so sorry for the delayed response! Are you still experiencing these issues or were you able to find a resolution? If so, please don't hesitate to share with the rest of the community! 

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Deepak27
Listener

Do you still face this issue