cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom version history?

XB70
Listener

How can I see what Zoom versions I have had installed, that is, my version history?  Why?  Because I was involuntarily recently "upgraded" to 5.6.6.880 which when running caused my Windows 10 computer not to work well--a bad version for me.  I want to go back to a version when Zoom was working adequately, if that is even going to be possible--anyone?  If it is not possible to go back to a working version, then this question is moot.  Rather I will simply have to keep installing newer versions until one hopefully works well (well enough).  Please advise.

113 REPLIES 113

rob2026
Listener

Hello Bort, I need 5.13.5 zoom outlook plugin

emorse86
Listener

Hi @Bort ,

Any chance you are able to check my post from 2023-02-27 03:16 PM with the client computer and version 5.12.10196. Any solution with the Use Source file needed? 

Thanks!

Eric

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Here are the installers for 5.12.7 (10196): 

Hope that helps! 

Thanks @Bort ! Just seeing this. Appreciate you getting back to me and others on this page. Continue the great work! Kudos 🙂

Dear Bort,

We have some issues with the latest zoom version 5.14 on our company macbooks,

Can I have download links to the previous versions of zoom app for M1 chip macos?

For example, can I have any 5.13 or 5.12 version pkg?

Thank you and best regards

@Bort Hi Bort,

Really appreciate if you can help with this.

Bort

Hi @doctorvictor 
Sure thing: Here is 5.13.6 for M1 Macs: https://zoom.us/client/5.13.6.14918/Zoom.pkg?archType=arm64

Let me know if you need a different version 

@Bort Dear Can I have 

ben_beauhurst
Listener

Hi @Bort ,
Could you please give me the download link for version 5.11.3 for Ubuntu, 64bit?
Thanks.

Bort

cludena_svb
Listener

Hey, @Bort , any chance of getting the 64-bit MSI for 5.10.4420?  Have a user stuck on that version and can't uninstall without it.

Bort

Hi @cludena_svb 

Sure, here is the download link, but keep in mind you will need to immediately update to 5.11.4, as that is the current global minimum versionhttps://zoom.us/client/5.10.1.4420/ZoomInstaller.exe?archType=x64

@Bort ,I'm so sorry, but I think I also need the MSI for 5.10.4 (5035).  The user's registry/Programs & Features was pointing to the older version, but this seems to be the one that runs.

And no worries on updating, we're on 5.14.14578, it's just this one install I'm stuck on.

Bort

Sure thing! 

5.10.4: https://zoom.us/client/5.10.4.5035/ZoomInstallerFull.msi?archType=x64

Also, just realized I gave you the normal exe for 5.10.1, so here is the correct download link: https://zoom.us/client/5.10.1.4420/ZoomInstallerFull.msi?archType=x64

Hyunjun1
Listener

Hi @Bort  I am having problems finding the 5.7.1 or 5.7.0 zoom versions. Can you help me? Thank you.

Bort

Hi @Hyunjun1 

I can provide those very old installers, but just be aware these versions have been unsupported since November 2022, as they are well below the global minimum version. I can still provide the link, but anyone using either version will have to update to the latest before signing in or joining any meeting. 

If you still need the installers, please clarify if you need the Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)(exe or msi) or the macOS version. 

What version can I use to have custom filter or create filter and make logo's??

Andy-M
Listener

@Bort Can I get the msi installer for version 5.13.11216 64bit?  I can't update and it won't uninstall without it.  I've tried using ZoomCleaner with no luck

Bort

Hi @Andy-M 

Sure thing, here is the link to the MSI installer for 5.13.0 (64-bit): https://zoom.us/client/5.13.0.11216/ZoomInstallerFull.msi?archType=x64

Hello, are you able to provide the download link for zoom outlook plugin 5.10.3 for windows?

Hyunjun1
Listener

Hey @Bort  What version can I use to make custom filters or make one?

Bort

Hi @Hyunjun1 

Support for custom filters have been available since 5.7.0, which was released in June 2021, but custom filters are uploaded via the web portal and not directly in the client itself. This support article has more information: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360057777952-Managing-custom-video-filters

loganOutschool
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi @Bort - can I get a version download for the last release before 5.15 using Mac? Thank you!

Bort

Hi @loganOutschool 

Sure thing, here are all 3 installer versions for 5.14.10 on macOS: 

Hi,

I am, unfortunately, stuck for the forseeable future with Windows 7: many reasons, suffice it to say that it isn't an option to run Windows 10. Having said that, Zoom has been running fine until Tuesday morning and I am assuming that, despite my having my settings NOT to automatically update, it seems to have done so anyway. When that last happened about a year ago a support rep. provided me with a link to a prior version that worked fine until a newer one that DID work was released. Unfortunately, that version seems to have installed without actually being saved in my downloads so I can't just go back to it. So, I am looking for whatever version was running previously, since it was working.

I greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks so much,

Gary

User618024
Listener

Is it possible if I can get 32-bit version of 5.13.11835 ?  Uninstaller is looking for a zoom.msi and this version is permanently stuck on my asset without the specific version of the msi.

This should be the link you are looking for: https://cdn.zoom.us/prod/5.13.4.11835/ZoomInstallerFull.msi

For release:

January 9, 2023 version 5.13.4 (11835)

brandonkimtegus
Listener

Hi @Bort , can I get 64 bit msi installation file and Mac pkg & zip installation files for August 28, 2023 version 5.15.11 (22019)? Thank you

Hi Bort.

would you be able to give the download link for the Mac version of 5.14.5? Specifically the ARM version where it’s just the zoom.pkg

Thank you! 

Hi Bort,

Am I able to get the download link for 64-bit Windows MSI for version 5.12.9281

Thanks

Nhardkiss
Listener

Hi bort, is there anyway I can get a link to a downgrade version of zoom for Apple Mac please, I can't get external camra to work with the upgrade version now, it worked at one point and stopped now, people said it's the upgrade zoom version plus I have an old Mac as well. Which version would be better?

Cblack24
Listener

I need to rollback today's update (5.7.7 on 19 Dec 23).  It created a video problem for all my OBS recordings.  My previous version was 5.6.10 from 11/2023, and it worked fine.  I am a videographer, so this is costing me money!  Can someone PLEASE provide me with a link to the rollback version?  Thanks.

cmd111
Listener

Do you have 5.17.11? I just updated to 6.0 and it makes my ears uncontrollably ring not sure what they did to the audio, but I can take it.