cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meeting open both ends but not connecting

EmmaSB
Listener

I have just tried to have a one to one zoom call with someone I speak with regularly (weekly over the last months) She was in the waiting room 10:05, call due at 10:15 I started the call at 10:15 as the host.

She didn't show in my waiting room for me to allow her in.

I checked the meeting ID a number of times. I had received an email to say she had entered the waiting room - with the correct ID - at 10:05.

I closed and restarted the call but still she didn't appear in my waiting room - we connected by phone in the end.

However this is a major problem as I used zoom for 12 regular scheduled calls a week. This is the first time I have experienced this problem.

Please help, or direct me where I can get help for this. I have Zoom Pro, using windows PC client 5.17.7. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi emmasb,

i suggest opening a support ticket if you have a paid plan.  provide all the details such as meeting id and date and time, copy of email advising you that participant was in your waiting room.  it may also be important to know what zoom client or app your participant was using. 

before you click the contact zoom support link, sign in to the zoom portal.  this will let you know what support you are entitled to after you click the link.

Contact Zoom Support - Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Eliot

hi emmasb,

i suggest opening a support ticket if you have a paid plan.  provide all the details such as meeting id and date and time, copy of email advising you that participant was in your waiting room.  it may also be important to know what zoom client or app your participant was using. 

before you click the contact zoom support link, sign in to the zoom portal.  this will let you know what support you are entitled to after you click the link.

Contact Zoom Support - Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

Thank you - I don't have the client system details, but have raised the issue in the way you say. Thank you

how