cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meeting disconnection for global users

RohanGujar
Listener

For the last 5-6 weeks users in our Org facing similar issues about Zoom meeting disconnection.
Users from different locations, and different regions, connected to different Zoom dc servers facing this issue.
Really difficult to work on client requirements and presentations via Zoom video calls.
Need solution for this ASAP 

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @RohanGujar thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

I understand that many of you have been experiencing difficulties with Zoom meeting disconnections over the past several weeks. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, especially when it comes to crucial client requirements and presentations.

My first thought is to have everyone in your org update their Zoom client to the latest version here: https://zoom.us/download

Is this something that you are able to do? If so, please let me know if it helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello There

Thank you for your reply but that is the first step of troubleshooting we have done.
90% of our users are on the latest version of Zoom client, which didn't help to resolve the disconnection issue.
Can we get a proper solution for this, we have tried the Zoom cleanup tool and reinstalled the Zoom MSI version still issue persist

Thnk you for confirming. Because this case is unique to your Zoom account, I would encourage you to reach out to our support team for further assistance. They will be able to assist in troubleshooting your issue in more detail. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?