Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings that disconnect in the Pro program after 40 minutes

I have a pro user until 5/23. And in the last meetings when there were 3 or more participants, the zoom disconnected after 40 minutes.In addition, I tried to correspond in the chat and there too I received a message that live chat is not in my progra...

Host on different PC or Laptop

I wish to use my wife's Macbook to run a meeting which I have scheduled on my PC. I dont have access to the PC when I run the meeting on the Macbook so I can't get any verification passcode (via the PC) to use a different platform, but it usually ask...

Chris37 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded Meeting - Video Conversion Garbled/Sped up

I've recorded two sessions today, each about 30-40 minutes. The recording output files are: - 6 1/2 minutes at normal speed, with the last ~30 minutes of the meeting sped up and compressed into the final 50 seconds of the recording file. - 9 1/2 minu...

CJ4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My recording did not get saved

Hi,I am on a meeting with someone. They made me the host and the recording started happening. It did not get saved on my computer or in cloud. Can someone assist me as to how to access my recording if it is not in either of the places? Thank youSaru

block on zoom invitations due to email address in subject line

Image attached We are facing problem with Zoom invitations, incoming emails with zoom invitation are being blocked due to fact that emails address of recipient are written in the email subject lines. This is Zoom native behavior, that when an invitat...

arazas by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Désynchronisation image et audio

Bonjour,lors d'un partage d'écran en réunion zoom en projetant une vidéo mp4 l'image et l'audio se désynchronisent jusqu'à 3 secondes. Je ne trouve pas de solution à ce problème.Pour info, en faisant la même opération avec Teamviewer on ne constate a...

Elan68 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 大規模ミーティングのブレイクアウトルームについて

現在500人が参加できるライセンスを取得していますが、1000人が参加できる仕様にしたいと考えています。500人バージョンから1000人バージョンに変更した場合、機能や操作方法に相違はあるのでしょうか?ブレイクアウトルームの部屋数や人数、ルーム作成時の操作方法に違いがあれば教えていただきたいです。

Calendly & Zoom Integration

Hi, Currently, I set up my zoom meeting registration through Calendly. I would like to know if I can be able to pull up the emails who attended the meeting from the Zoom event report?