cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Zoom Rooms audio issues when joining Teams meeting?

KeithBates
Listener

We have multiple Windows Zoom Rooms running version 5.17.1 that sporadically have audio issues when connecting primarily to Teams meetings.   When this issue occurs, no audio is heard from the meeting, nor can the other meeting participants hear the audio in the Zoom Room.  A reboot of the Zoom Room will resolve the issue for a while (but it occurs again within a day or so).

This seemed to have started within the past week or so, so I suspect the issue is with the 5.17.1 update.  Anyone else having this issue, or is this is a known issue that will hopefully be resolved soon?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ColinMedvic
Listener

I manage 8 zoom rooms and we experienced the same issue in all of them. Downgrading the room firmware to 5.16.10 fixed the issue, but I noticed today that 5.17.5 is available, which also seems to have fixed the issue. Try updating to 5.17.5 and you should have success. Good luck!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ColinMedvic
Listener

I manage 8 zoom rooms and we experienced the same issue in all of them. Downgrading the room firmware to 5.16.10 fixed the issue, but I noticed today that 5.17.5 is available, which also seems to have fixed the issue. Try updating to 5.17.5 and you should have success. Good luck!

KeithBates
Listener

Yes, we haven't had the issue occur again since upgrading to 5.17.5, so that version may have fixed the issue.

djaesthetic
Listener

Just wanted to chime in one more person also experiencing this same behavior, only we're currently on 5.17.5 and still experiencing this. Incredibly frustrating. Just began in the same window as the others above.

We are also experiencing the same problem and on 5.17.5

We are experiencing the same audio issues and we're currently on 5.17.5 too.

Wolf5
Listener

I am running about 200 Zoom rooms all PC based all having the same low audio issue when joining teams meetings.