cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why people can't receive my Zoom Meeting email invitations?

User2023
Listener

Does anyone know why people can't receive my Zoom meeting email invitations? I also tested with my own email address and I can't receive any Zoom email invitations either. I checked the spam email box as well and they are not there. I am using a paid Zoom Pro solution for small businesses so it is not a free basic account. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

GeorgF
Listener

Same behavior for me - and I found out that this is not related to personal spam but to the Gmail server which is 'quarantining' incoming mails from Zoom. gmail-admin can 'release' these mails to its recipients - but this needs to happen manually. I would love to get an idea of how (as a Gmail admin) I would be able to exclude incoming mails from Zoom to be 'quarantined'. 

User2023
Listener

I spent quite an amount of time looking at this issue yesterday. I use a Google email for the Zoom account and it is not my Google account default email. Here is what I found. Zoom meeting invites are sent out through the Google Calendar or the default browser, and both have a default setting by using my Google default primary email. When my Zoom account Google email is not the same as my Google default email, the Zoom invites are not sent out to people. So, I have to switch the Google account on the browser whenever I send Zoom invites. Google's default email account can't be changed unless I delete the current default email account and change the Zoom email to the default one. I don't know if this makes sense.

gretchen_csrf
Listener

Zoom is a platform that should accommodate and test at least the top 10 global calendar apps and email services. If not more. It needs to not be complicated for a user to schedule meetings and have a recipient receive it for this paid, communication platform. I have made other threads regarding this issue and no solution. I’ve created ticket TS0242525 and hope there is some explanation.