cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to retrieve meeting statistics when recording on host computer?

beltbobzz
Listener

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @beltbobzz, you may be looking for the Dashboard for meetings and webinars, one of the statistics you can pull from this is Recording: Designates if the meeting is or was being recorded. However, you need to meet the following prerequisites:

• Business, Education, or API Plan
  • Account owner or admin privileges
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @beltbobzz, within your Zoom desktop client settings you can see your meeting statistics when in-meeting here ⤵️

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 10.57.19 AM.png

However, when you're looking for meeting statistics about recording, can you clarify what you're looking for when recording? You can look into our KB article Meeting and phone statistics, which breaks down various diagnostic information during a meeting. 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Checked the KB article and didn't help.

Have downloaded .csv file from cloud recording - looking for similar in host recording.

Above in Account Management/reports.

BTW - routinely get the .mp4 file from /users/xxxx/zoom

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @beltbobzz, you may be looking for the Dashboard for meetings and webinars, one of the statistics you can pull from this is Recording: Designates if the meeting is or was being recorded. However, you need to meet the following prerequisites:

• Business, Education, or API Plan
  • Account owner or admin privileges
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Well, nuts. When I click on the 'web portal' it links me to the community page.

When I log on to zoom.us, I don't find the 'navigation' panel or 'Dashboard'

If I click on 'Dashboard' in your replay, I get message 'no privileges???

OK - see problem - I don't have a business/education/API plan - I represent a 501c3 non-profit organization.

Thanks for help.

Hi. I recently join a zoom session which hosting by my coach. I was granted to record the session. Once i finish class, i've mistakely saved in last week folder. Unfortunately, last week folder is gone. When i click, it shows today zoom session. Is there any way i can retrieve last week zoom..pls help