Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheuling a meeting - Entering invitees email addresses

When I schedule a meeting, I have to enter each invitee's email address every time even though their email addresses are in my Zoom personal contacts. There has to be a way to access the personal contacts. When I enter the first three letters of my l...

RWN by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pin Chat message

I looked up how to pin a chat message and it directs user to hover over message and select pin from ellipse menu. When I try the ellipse menu, the only option that show is "delete". I'm the host.

mod71 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

End meeting for all is too similar to Leave meeting

So sometimes we have people hosting a group meeting for 40 others, and the host needs to leave earlier.It's been several times that the person has just finished the meeting for all by accident.This is extremely annoying and I searched the settings bu...

Broadband speed DROPS dramatically after every Zoom call

The speed of my broadband drops by a huge amount after I finish a Zoom call. From 40 meg down to as low as 0.2 meg download. Closing Zoom doesn't make any difference. The only way of getting the speed back up is to restart the laptop which is obvious...

Waiting room

I use zoom api i want that when host set waiting room is false then participants can enter in meeting without waiting and if host set waiting room bit true then participants will be in waiting room and host will admit the users.The problem is when ho...

Zoom User Group SAML Response Mapping Advanced

I am working on setting up SAML response mapping to assign users to user groups using the advanced response mapping feature of the saml integration. What I am wondering, is if there is an 'all else' or a 'not' identifier. My specific example:I want t...

Friends in China can no longer connect to my links

On Friday, March 31, my friends in China were able to meet me on zoom using my Personal Meeting Room link (free edition), like we always use. Beginning Saturday, April 1, they were no longer able to use this link. I already checked that I didn't have...

tracya by Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

Participant's webcam control

Hi,We are using Zoom Meeting for one of our trainings. We require that participants turn on their webcam during the training. However, some participants turn off the webcam in the middle of the training. In that case, the host notes the time when the...