Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Zoom Meeting

Hi,when I am invited to a meeting, I can only see me and one other person. There is no possibility to click on gallery view ....

Helga1 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sound sharing is not working

Hi, While sharing the screen, I am trying to play and share audio files(mp3 recordings) and it does not work. Of course, I am choosing "share sound" before sharing my screen to everybody. My zoom is up to date. It occurs with different types of audio...

Meetings

Hi, When I join a meeting and start talking. Then after 1 - 2 minutes it automatically shows connecting and after few seconds the connecting window disappears. I try again and again but I cannot join.  What shall I do?

P-S by Attendee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting not responding

hi, I have difficulty entering the zoom meeting, every time I click join meeting I have to wait a long time for a pop up to fill in the meeting id and passcode and every time I want to turn on the camera the zoom meeting application is not responding...

Windows 11 / low system resources

Since upgrading to Windows 11 (regular end-user track--nothing Insider), I've found a Zoom session (using the Zoom client) often eventually produces a "Low system resources may affect your audio quality. Try closing some applications to improve perfo...

Oneota by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Unable to set up an account with my company email address

I have attempted to set up a new account using one of our company emails. I have set up three other accounts that are similar names but have sequential numbers assigned to each of them The first account starts with the name Rxxxx-1@mycompanyname.tv h...

ZOOM Application lost control after 10min

Using Windos10 with updated KBs // Using ZOOM App with latest verion WHile join meetings lost the control (cannot control any meeting icon chat , share , so on) and other pee cannot see my camera or screen // Untill do end-task the rejoin again then ...

Change the account a specific ongoing meeting originates from

Hello!There is a meeting in my community that has been ongoing the whole pandemic. The account that the meeting is scheduled through will no longer exist starting next month. I want to move that meeting to my account without the address link of the m...

Cbrock by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center