Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Closed Captions Default On?

Hi!Is there any way I could enable a setting in Zoom so that any meeting I set up has closed captions turned on by default? If not, is such a feature on the roadmap?I personally don't use closed captioning often myself, but I frequently have team mem...

Is local recording not working anymore?

Hello, everyone.I used to be able to record my meeting on my computer every time I had a meeting.However, all of sudden, it is not working from today. What is the reason? Zoom has updated itself automatically today and I am not able to record my meet...

Zoom link Day change....

Has anyone had a Zoom link on their Outlook calendar that, when opened, prompted a text box that the meeting was actually for a later date? I can only assume I changed the date by cutting and pasting the link. Is there any other way for this to happe...

rdurham by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Zoom App for Microsoft Teams

If anybody is having a headache like me with the new version of the Zoom App for Microsoft Teams, here is a guide I wrote for my users, hope it helps anyone.

jadenac by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera and mic not working only in Zoom

Hi all.When updating to the latest version available, the camera stopped SHOWING an image and the microphone does not detect audio.I did a downgrade version of Zoom (not a confinable version) and it worked again but I do not know for how long so this...

AlePuyo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video/Camera issues

I have two issues with how my zoom shows my image from my laptop camera:1. It is slow loading, and exhibits a warning "virtual background is still loading". Without the virtual background, it is still slow loading. This was not a problem with my prev...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022