cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY ZOOM DOES NOT REMEMBER MY CONTACTS?

FF5
Listener

I have added my team members email and name to the Zoom contact. Assuming next time I create a new meeting I can invite them easily, but it doesn't work. Every time I have to copy and paste their emails. Why this feature doe not work ?????

Zoom used to allow you to easily invite others to your meetings and add it to your calendar automatically, now that feature is removed. It's not even in the add ons. Does anyone know how to fix this issue please?

2 REPLIES 2

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hello there! Here are a couple of ways that I think might solve this:

1. Calendar and Contacts integration – If your team members are in your Google, Office 365 or Exchange contacts this should be the easiest route. Here's how. Or;
  2. Manually adding them in the "Contacts" widget from your Zoom Desktop client (recommended for external contacts):

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 11.47.45 AM.png

• Here's how. Note: The contacts you are adding here would need to accept your contact request before you see them in your contacts directory.

Let me know if this helps.

FF5
Listener

Hello there,

I have done both #1 and #2 as you have suggested. The issue persist: when I create a new meeting, under "Attendees" their email address does not show up. I have to still manually copy and paste their emails every time.