cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Logo/Foreground while on cam

FrogsAndToads
Listener

Not sure where the suggestion box is, or whether this is the right place to bring this up, but--

It would be great if Zoom could add the ability for an individual user to set a logo or virtual foreground while on camera, regardless of the user's chosen background. Like a foreground layer or some such. This way, I could have my team's logo displayed in the corner of my screen and still keep my background of choice, be it Blur, Natural or Virtual background. 

Thanks for your consideration!

2 REPLIES 2

AaronO
Participant

Hi FrogsAndToads,

It looks like Zoom does have that feature: 

User

To enable or disable Add watermark for your own use:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation panel, click Settings.
  3. Click the Meeting tab.
  4. Under Schedule Meeting category, click the Add watermark toggle to enable or disable it.
  5. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
    Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level. You need to contact your Zoom admin.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/209605273-Adding-an-image-watermark#:~:text=Sign%20in%20to....

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

You can do this with a custom filter, but it will apply to everyone on the account.

Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
Click the Meeting tab.
Under In Meeting (Advanced), locate the Video filters setting, then click Add Custom Filters.
In the Add Custom Filter dialog, do one of the following:
Drag and drop an image into the space.
Click Choose Files, locate the file, then click Open.
In the Edit custom filter dialog, customize how the filter will appear for users on the Zoom desktop client.
Move the image by clicking and dragging it to the desired position.
Resize an image by selecting and dragging the corners.
Remove an image by clicking x in the top-right corner of the image.
Click the image icon in the lower-right corner to add up to two additional images to the filter.
Click Next to customize how the filter will appear for users on the Zoom mobile app.
Click Next.
Enter a name for the filter.
Choose a thumbnail image which will appear in your user's selection of video filters.
Click Save.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!