cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Filters

rhuntrjns
Listener

Hello all zoomers, 

I am writing this with deep and utter profound sadness that the video filters have seemingly been removed without prior notice and provocation. It makes me just visibly frustrated at the lack of forethought on behalf of the tech support that they would do such a thing to the community. What am I missing? I am not as upset as my satirical message may have lead one to believe, but I am filled with snark today because the Zoom Support (and I use the term support loosely in this case) isn't as foretelling and forthcoming as one might have expected. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @rhuntrjns if video filters are no longer showing as available for you, as a first troubleshooting step please double check the minimum requirements to use video filters and ensure that your setup meets these, including the global minimum version of Zoom being installed on your device.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @rhuntrjns if video filters are no longer showing as available for you, as a first troubleshooting step please double check the minimum requirements to use video filters and ensure that your setup meets these, including the global minimum version of Zoom being installed on your device.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

There is no visible button on the meeting settings via your website portal to toggle video filters on/off.

i live in a region in which it should be available and they disappeared

I am having this issue too.  Did you figure out how to fix it?

No. Honestly forgot about it. But it doesn’t appear to be a working issue nor on their radar of possible solutions. As I read up on it.

I can't get any help on it.  If I log out they work just fine.  I've looked at all my settings and I've been digging deep, but no luck.  If I figure it out I will let you know.  

I had it on as a working function for - years - and then it just turned off, for no reason, I changed nothing on my computer, nothing about my - paid - Zoom account - and the option is suddenly gone, and none of the troubleshooting works either because the option is no longer present even in the settings where your troubleshooting says to go and turn them on - the option is no longer there.  Again - I re-state - it is not my system.  My system has not changed.  Zoom changed.  Please fix it and revert to the way it was when filters worked, very recently.

rhuntrjns
Listener

It's completely vanished from settings. everything is up to date and I've read others experiencing the same issues.

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

If your system and client version meet all of the requirements and filters are turned on in settings, a couple of other possibilities are that the administrator for your account, if that is not yourself, has turned off filters at the account level. Or, you may be in an area/region where they are not supported. Not all Zoom features are available in all regions.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

There is no visible button on the meeting settings to toggle on/off. I live in a region in which they should be visible. Thanks

It worked for years, and then just disappeared as an option.  I changed nothing on my computer, nothing about my - paid - Zoom account - and the option is suddenly gone, and none of the troubleshooting works either because the option is no longer present even in the settings where your troubleshooting says to go and turn them on - the option is no longer there.  Again - I re-state - it is not my system.  My system has not changed.  Zoom changed.  Please fix it and revert to the way it was when filters worked, very recently.

Allowing or disallowing is not an option available in the Meetings - Advanced settings even for the administrator. Are these gone completely?

mrhappy99
Listener

Hello Zoom?  Unresolved issue here...

cp4905
Listener

Same issue.  Worked well for months, then just disappeared...