cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent. Recover deleted meeting?

mzumstein
Listener

I created a meeting for Dec. 9, changed it to Dec. 15, then deleted the original calendar entry for the Dec. 9 meeting. I discovered that the (new) Dec. 15 meeting has deleted from Zoom.  The link for this invitation has already gone out via email and social media.  If I click the link - from the invitation I created for the meeting -  the meeting will still open and it appears viable, but I don't know if it is. Also, as the creator, I can no longer see this meeting in Zoom, so I have no way of opening it as the meeting organizer.

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Try checking the page of recently deleted meetings, found here: https://zoom.us/meeting/trashcan/list
Hopefully that deleted meeting is still there and can be recovered. 

If not there, let me know and we can try some other things. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Bort

Try checking the page of recently deleted meetings, found here: https://zoom.us/meeting/trashcan/list
Hopefully that deleted meeting is still there and can be recovered. 

If not there, let me know and we can try some other things. 

Hi Bort. Thank you so much! Yes, it was there and has been recovered.   I really appreciate your help.

Kind rgs,
Michele

Bort

Great! Glad I could help! 

What a relief to find this solution.  Please do NOT delete it.   I'd already sent out the Zoom meeting info for tomorrow morning meeting.

What can I try if my deleted files are not in a trash can? For me the trash just isn't there.

I have the same problem. I deleted a couple of meetings in error. I can click on the Zoom links and the meetings launch with me as Host. However, I can't see them listed under 'Meetings' in my Zoom profile and there is nothing in the Recently Deleted page. Is there any way to make sure that I can continue to access these meetings?

jrodgirl
Listener

I'm having the same problem... the meeting I deleted is NOT in 'recently deleted' page. Is there another way I can find it?