cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Paid Account not working

lwirbel
Listener

I upgraded to a paid Zoom account on Jan. 11 and payment was accepted. My scheduling still shows a 30-minute limit and tells me to upgrade, even though I have signed out and signed back in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

under the dashboard you should see user management and then users. click on users. you should see your account. now you say the issue is with the desktop client, so sign into your desktop client then go back to webpage with your user account shown. click on your account to see your profile, scroll down to where is says sign in. you should see " Sign me out from all devices" doing this should automatically log you out of your desktop client. if it didn't then there is something different about this account. ive attached a screen shot showing the user setting page. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

DanHuber
Participant

was your zoom account email ever apart of another Zoom account in the past? 

lwirbel
Listener

No

DanHuber
Participant

so if you log into zoom.us along the left side you should now have an Admin section and under that user management. under that users. you should be listed and it should show your Role and Type. are you still listed as basic? if so you can change it here. I have the Owner role, and I'm Licensed on our account, 

lwirbel
Listener

I am listed as a licensed user on the dashboard. However, when I start desktop client and go to Meeting Schedule, it still lists me as Basic. I re-installed client and the same thing happened.

under the dashboard you should see user management and then users. click on users. you should see your account. now you say the issue is with the desktop client, so sign into your desktop client then go back to webpage with your user account shown. click on your account to see your profile, scroll down to where is says sign in. you should see " Sign me out from all devices" doing this should automatically log you out of your desktop client. if it didn't then there is something different about this account. ive attached a screen shot showing the user setting page. 

I finally discovered that desktop client, even when reinstalled, was associated with an old email. I restructured the sign-in and all works well from both dashboard and desktop. Thanks!

I have paid to the zoom this January 23. But there is still having 40 minutes cut. how to fix it. 

please read previous replies. it could be the same issue. Also you can refer to this Zoom support article. 

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057835#:~:text=Check%20for%20and%...

lwirbel
Listener

I just scheduled a 90-minute meeting directly from my Zoom Community dashboard, so the only problem is when I try to launch meeting from standalone desktop client.