cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync O365 global address book with Zoom clients

Justin_R
Listener

Hi, 

I'm trying to figure out a way to sync the full global address book in O365 with Zoom.  I've already done the integration per Zoom's instructions, but it only syncs the current users contact list.  From my understanding, this is a change.  I'm hoping we can revert to the previous settings. 

Thanks,

Justin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jdott16
Participant | Zoom Employee

@Justin_R 

I've tested this out a few times myself and received support from Zoom concerning this. Currently, there is no way to sync the GAL in O365 to Zoom. I can't vouch to say if there ever was a way to sync the entire GAL to the contacts list in Zoom, but at least for now there is no way. I submitted my request for this to be added as a feature to zoom.us/feed. Hope that helps. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jdott16

@Justin_R 

I've tested this out a few times myself and received support from Zoom concerning this. Currently, there is no way to sync the GAL in O365 to Zoom. I can't vouch to say if there ever was a way to sync the entire GAL to the contacts list in Zoom, but at least for now there is no way. I submitted my request for this to be added as a feature to zoom.us/feed. Hope that helps. Thank you.

Justin_R
Listener

Yes, thanks!