cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker and Charts - Side By Side

joe_roimuse
Listener

How do you display the active speaker 1/3rd of screen and PowerPoint presentation on the other 2/3rd?

See attached example from another presenter. 

4 REPLIES 4

JulieScipioni
Listener

Hi Joe! If I understand your question, it's a matter of how each person has their video area divided. You'll notice when in side-by-side mode, there is a vertical bar that separates the shared content from the participant videos. You can grab that with your mouse, and slide it to whichever position you choose. However, this will not change the view for anyone except you.

Hi Julie,

Thanks for the feedback. What I'm trying to accomplish is change the view for everyone and in the recording. On the original image I shared, I noticed the speaker and charts were side by side even when I switched to gallery view. 

JulieScipioni
Listener

Hey Joe: I misunderstood what you were asking...If I figure it out, I'll let you know ! 😉 Now I'm curious. I wonder if they used broadcast software such as OBS.

CoachVal
Listener

Hi Joe and Julie.
Have you figured out how to get a meeting recording to show the shared screen and speaker ONLY? Is that also different if recording is set to local or cloud? Thanks
Valerie