cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Recurring Personal Room Meetings

JoyClass
Listener

Trying to find out how to setup Personal Room Meetings that are Recurring.  I see how in non-Personal Room meeting, but wanted to use the Personal Room Meeting ID.

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JoyClass 

Your PMI is already a recurring meeting, since it always available and technically has no fixed time to it. You can certainly schedule a meeting with your PMI and make it recurring, but you will cannot set a fixed recurring pattern for your PMI within Zoom.

You would need to create a calendar event in Google or Outlook directly, add your PMI's details to that event, and set the recurring pattern within that calendar event, rather than when scheduling it on Zoom. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

James_LF
Listener

To be clear, I just created an outlook invite, chose Zoom, chose PMI.  It showed my PMI.  I then went to make it recurring, and it AUTOMATICALLY changed it the link to a non-PMI after I clicked send!  That just doesn't sound right.

Bort, to repeat back what you said in my words, in order for me to have a recurring PMI meeting I basically have to manually copy and paste my PMI info into a recurring Outlook invite.  I cannot and should not use the "Schedule a Meeting" Zoom helper icon in Outlook (otherwise you get Zoom auto-changing the link...)