cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Zoom meeting invites in advance via email directly from Zoom Client

avshch
Attendee

How can we send advanced Zoom meeting invites directly from Zoom Client via email?

7 REPLIES 7

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @avshch,

Thank you for your question.

You cannot send invites directly from the Zoom client. Instead, you can select Google or Outlook under the "Calendar" option. This will take you to the selected app view where you can invite your participants accordingly.

Another option is to select the "Other Calendars" option where you can click "Copy Invitation" and send it off via email with more personalization and flexibility.

I hope this helps.

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @avshch! You have a response to your discussion worth noting. Has this helped answer your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

@CarlaA I'm sorry that my response as a customer worth nothing to Zoom. I guess it would worth switching to another meeting provider like Microsoft Teams.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @avshch, apologies if my reply was misunderstood. When you mark a reply as an accepted solution it allows for other community members to hop into the community and easily access discussions you found helpful :). If you did not find this reply helpful, please let us know by providing the community with clarifying questions and details. Our goal is to foster a community in which we all help each other answer questions and provide solutions! Need more assistance? Let us know! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

JG5
Listener

I always send Zoom invite emails via Google calendar.  Not sending since yesterday.

JG5
Listener

I always send Zoom invite emails  via Google calendar.  Not sending since yesterday.

We've had similar frustrations, the solution we found was we book the Zoom meetings using Salepager we are able to send an invitation and reminder to all attendees including recurring meetings (which most calendar services have trouble with). Unfortunately, within Zoom client you cannot email clients directly.