cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen share & host

hfnoriega
Listener

I have a personal Zoom account, that I had somehow connected to my work email address through Outlook to send invites through Zoom but using Outlook. I was trying to figure out a way to send the Zoom invites through both my personal email address for other personal business and somehow erased my work email address from Zoom. ANd now, anytime I launch my Zoom from my standing meeting from Outlook (work email) it says I am not the host and nobody in the meeting is able to screen share.  

Anybody have these issues and know how to resolve? 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @hfnoriega

There are a couple of different ways that you can resolve this. One is that you can go into Outlook click on settings > accounts > remove the work email zoom account in outlook and add the correct account that you would like to use in outlook. 

2. Is you can go into your zoom.us/profile and go to other > edit or delete (remove) the calendar integration that you have and then re-add the correct calendar integration. Screenshot below. 

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 2.28.19 PM.png

Basically, you need to associate the Zoom account email with the correct outlook account email and sync them up. If you have issues with this, I am happy to join you in a meeting and we can work on it together. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?