cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling bi-weekly recurring Zoom meetings

Michael_Phoenix
Listener

In the Web portal, what's the best way to set up a recurring meeting that occurs every 14 days; i.e., every other Wednesday? For example, how can I schedule a recurring meeting for the second and fourth Wednesday of every month so that each occurrence uses the same meeting ID and settings.? Thank you for your consideration.

5 REPLIES 5

somcmedia
Listener

I have the same question except I want the first and third Saturday of each month. I can schedule two separate monthly meetings, but can I give them the same id so people don't need to remember two separate id's and which applies to which week?

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Zoom handles recurring meetings, but it isn't going to handle this without setting up two meetings. Make the recurrence monthly. I added a screenshot for the first meeting. My suggestion - Name each meeting with the date. For example, one meeting's title starts off with the "2nd Wednesday", and the other meeting starts off with "4th Wednesday". that way they know if they are in the correct meeting.  If this answers your question, please click Accept as Solution. I would also encourage them to accept the meeting and add it to their calendar and join the meeting from their calendar. 

Ken85
Listener

Can I use the same Meeting ID and passcode for both?

Frustrating - I can do this easily in Google calendar.    I schedule it for weekly and do not sent the weekly schedule to clients.   What would be nice is to disable the ones that show up when I open Zoom so I am not panicking that I missed a meeting an the weeks there is no meeting.   I do not want to use separate zoom links for each week which requires complex work on my end to get people used to having to know what week they are logging into.   

ArianaRose
Listener

Trying to delete this