cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling a meeting invites are not being sent

ChrisMang
Listener

Within the past month or so, whenever I schedule a meeting and add invitees, they do not receive the email. I have to send a separate email with a Zoom link that I copied from the original. How do I fix this? It is very frustrating that people are not receiving the emails for the meeting. Please help!

Thanks,

Chris

10 REPLIES 10

ADSTUDIO
Listener

Same here, completely unreliable.

RB11
Listener

Same problem here

riccardof
Listener

I have the same problem.  I now need to go back to the invitation and forward it.  There must be a solution to this

GEBBNLLP
Listener

Experiencing the same problem with a twist; Zoom does not send the invitation when I send it, but the user receives the invitation a week or more after the meeting was scheduled to take place. 

Bonnat
Listener

same problem

rsmthebryn
Listener

Did anyone get a fix for this?

rsmthebryn
Listener

Did anyone get a fix for this?

Did anyone from Zoom give an explanation for this?

GEBBNLLP
Listener

I've been able to work around it by scheduling everything through the Zoom addon for OLD Outlook instead of scheduling through the Zoom app itself. It did not work reliably using the "new" Outlook.  

ChrisMang
Listener

The only work-around I have found is that when I schedule a meeting from my Google Calendar, it gives me the option to make it a Zoom and then I can send the invite to people so it comes to them as a calendar invite and they can accept and get the meeting on their calendar. I stopped going directly from Zoom.