cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled meetings disappeared from calendar

suewebb
Listener

Yesterday (13th December), about half of the meetings I had scheduled for this week disappeared from my GMail calendar.  Did this happen to anyone else? 

5 REPLIES 5

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

No, did not happen to me.

If they were all Zoom Meeting calendar invites I would look to see if they are still in Zoom. Also might want to confirm that those meetings weren't from another gmail calendar, and possibly that external calendar got unchecked in gmail.

Jeff Widgren
#ZoomTestKitchen

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

kareni
Listener

i edited zoom groups last week for one of my groups to extend the number of weeks...this week,  i sent the invitations this morning,  and now i went on zoom to click "start" and the group has disappeared...i used this morning's link to hop on, but i won't be able to edit the group if i can't see it on the dashboard.  where did my group go, and how do i retrieve it?  can i copy and paste somehow? thx!

CarenCA
Listener

Kareni, This happened to me! I can view previous meetings, but I can't extend the dates into the future. I know I had set these weekly meetings to continue until December. I don't want to have to send out brand new meeting IDs and passwords. Help!

kareni
Listener

Hi CarenCA--

I figured out my issue...somehow when i extended my dates the start date was moved into the future in addition to the ending dates being pushed into the future..so my meetings were still there but a few months out....i was able to edit the start dates once i figured that out.  good luck!!

Hi Kareni,

Hi Kareni,
I was also able to find a previous meeting that allowed me to edit it to go forward.  It seems to have a limit of 50 meetings, however so I'll have to keep my eye on end dates.
Thanks for the energy. All is well!