Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

failed to update on premise Meeting Connector

Hi , We would like to update our on premise Meeting Connector (MC) to the latest version 4.8.20220815.130, we try to login MC admin portal then check update the status no update.our question is1.which link and port is request if need to update via ad...

RyanN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Closed zoom account, but meeting links still being used

This has been extremely frustrating as ZOOM admin have not been helpful.I used to have a premium account for work meetings (work would not pay for this [long story}) I no longer work there and have closed my premium account down, yet they are still u...

jACIE74 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

breakout room--host wants to extend time

There used to be a setting when I would assign people to breakout rooms that allowed me the option of either closing the rooms or extending the time they stayed open (beyond the original time I had set). This was a great option because sometimes I wa...

Zoom PWA chromebook problems

Looking for chromebook zoom PWA help. I've gone through all the articles and done all the things recommended and I am STILL so confused about how to schedule meetings that actually work on my client's end from the new Zoom PWA for chromebook. When I ...

User Settings Override Account Settings

We have users who have had to transfer their accounts from the individual level to our Education account. With this transfer, the old settings the user has established do not change when added to our groups. I found in a KB article that the settings ...

bfamoso by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Copying meeting link to power point presentation

I have recorded a meeting and I am trying to copy the link to a power point presentation for my professor to open. I have copied the link but the link is not able to be opened. Is there a way to fix this problem?Thank you!

Recurring meetings

Is there a way to invite someone to only one instance of a recurring meeting? In other words, is there a way to generate a generic link which would allow someone access for only one meeting? Most specifically, I have several recurring meetings and wa...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now