What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Voting in polls in meeting

We often have 2 or more people sharing one email address. This means that they get to case a SINGLE vote on polls. Is there any way to allow or assign more than one vote in a polling response from a particular email? As we understand it, polls means ...

kensala by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unmöglich, eine Konferenz zu planen

Guten Tag, wenn ich ein Meeting planen will, erscheint nicht mehr die Maske, auf der ich das Datum eingeben kann. Anstattdessen werde ich zum Beitritt zu einem Meeting aufgefordert. Ich bin Abonnentin, zahle also regelmäßig.

error code 1132

Hello everyone teach me please I use zoom for free. I got error code 1132 the other day. I was able to participate in the browser, How can I cure it?

Resolved! Zoom desktop client silent install not working - Windows

Greetings,I'm trying to deploy the Zoom desktop client to a large group of lab PCs, however there are some issues I've run into.I'm using the default installer, with no special configurations being applied. Here's what I've found:The command line dep...

MattF-TX by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to turn off CC on a mobile device

I'm running v.5.9.3 on Android 11. Please tell me how to turn off the CC, it's driving me nuts. Pressing "more" doesn't offer the option of turning it off. Thank you.

Egold by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mic, Speaker, and Camera profiles

Hi-- I'm a many meetings per day Zoom user. My computer offers many permutations of microphones, speakers, and two cameras. My ask is for Zoom to create profiles whereby I can switch between valid profiles. For example, I have a great USB Jabra speak...

IlliniDoug_0-1645399116732.png

How to reuse old Personal Meeting ID at new company?

I've recently changed companies. At my old company, I'd set my Personal Meeting ID to my (personal) mobile number. I find that, even though my Zoom account with my old company should have been closed, I cannot set up my new company's Zoom account wit...

Bxx by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?