cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Russian Zed Icon

Cejones1130
Listener

Please change your icon, which is now the Russian Zed military symbol. It is offensive to those with family members directly impacted by the war. Either zoom supports the Russian invasion or has no sense of the atmosphere. Either way, it’s a bad look, and I would boycott if it weren’t used by my company. 

4 REPLIES 4

owendevitt-sun
Listener

@Cejones1130 wrote:

Please change your icon, which is now the Russian Zed military symbol. It is offensive to those with family members directly impacted by the war. Either zoom supports the Russian invasion or has no sense of the atmosphere. Either way, it’s a bad look, and I would boycott if it weren’t used by my company. 

Using Zoom for the first time in a long time. Shocked by the new logo, it is very distracting. I am glad my organization usually uses Teams.
I cannot believe some people in the Zoom team designed this, reviewed it and approved it... and nobody saw the glaring problem. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @owendevitt-sun @Cejones1130 we appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. This is an issue we take seriously and that we're looking into. We'll pass your comments to our internal team handling this matter.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

hannah_mau
Listener

I've registered only to say the same thing! 

A very disturbing logo.