Listener

Since ZOOM updated yesterday, I cannot find my recurring meetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Zoom has listened! 

The removal of the Home tab and replacing the contents of the Meeting tab with the one-day calendar of events has been REVERTED.  Log out and back in on your desktop app to see the Home and Meetings tabs at the top, and select the Meetings tab to see the layout previously available prior to the roll-out of 5.15.3.

Please see this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/17564111105677

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

61 REPLIES 61

Alexand875
Listener

Today you can find your recurring in the calendar on the homepage when you sign on for your Zoom meeting (NOT the website.  The app).  Click on the very small print "Any Time Meetings" and you will find your list of recurring meetings.

I cannot find my calendar. it says calendar across the top menu bar but then nothing. and there is nothing that says "any time meetings". 

Click on Meetings icon in the top menu bar.  You will get the screen with New Meeting, Join, Schedule, and Share Screen. To the right is a clock/calendar icon. Within that box, towards the bottom, is the "Anytime Meetings" that you click on and it will show your recurring meetings.

"anytime meeting" does not appear! any other solutions?

henryhongbojin_1-1689126668868.png

I teach classes MWF with a monthly passcode (not an assigned one by Zoom).  I have no way to change my last meeting to Friday now.  I wish Zoom would stop changing things dramatically so the user doesn't commit to spending hours trying to figure things out.  What do I do now?  Unable to get it back.

NVM I went to iPad and found it.

I don't see in my screen such "Any Time Meetings"! 

I upgraded to Version: 5.15.3 (20121) and finally saw "Anytime Meetings" and my recurring meetings.

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 9.18.09 AM.png

I updated mine and it's still not showing... 
Is there a possibility to be a glitch in some?

It worked for me when I updated to 5.15.3 (20121)
I just had to scroll all the way down on my calendar to see "anytime meetings" it's so not user friendly omg

Hello, Alexand875! Could you help as well, please?
I already updated for the version 5.15.3 (20121) and it's still not showing the Recurring Meetings... 
Really don't know what to do...!

i have a question , my recurring name list now is showing randomly , make me hard to find student name now . last time is list by ABCDEFG........

JeffBlaine
Listener

Me, too. All of my recurring meetings are accessible by logging in through the web, 'zoom.com,' but what a pain!

I should have said, 'zoom.us'.

See my response to Gaspartaz.

THANK YOU FOR THIS HACK.  Something is SERIOUSLY WRONG w/ Zoom.  Going around my elbow to get to my b*m and paying Zoom a lot of money for it!

Gaspartaz
Listener

Me too, whats the solution?

Log onto Zoom for your meeting.  There is a calendar on the homepage.  Click the small print "Any Time Meetings" and you will find your list of recurring meetings.

Mjay
Listener

Same here 😣 Anyone found a solution yet?

See my response to previous poster.

If I open zoom in my phone the recurrent meetings are all there, but in the computer they are not and the line you mention doesn't show up in my screen. The solution I found is to open the meeting in my phone and then switch to the computer. Something is wrong with Zoom

jh9999
Attendee

same here. I've alerted Zoom a few hours ago but nothing so far.  I can see the other way to see them but that takes ages, I have to keep asking it to show them all and not just 15, and cannot see any way to get them in alpha order. I thought they knew how important this was to us all.

I have posted three responses to this.  Scroll through the news feed on this question to find them.

vinolyd
Listener

Something is wrong with Zoom. 

The solution I found is to open the meeting in my phone and then switch to the computer. (The phone version shows the rec. meetings)

I can't even find the "Any Time Meetings" line mentioned by Alexand875

Ray_Harwood

See the yellow highlight here:

Ray_Harwood_0-1689125405483.png

Hello Ray

This does not show up on my Zoom on my computer.

Are you on mobile or computer?
This is what shows up for me...

Ruanna_0-1689128399708.png

Hello Ray, again

Ok, I did an update, as there was a new version available.

And know I see 'Anytime Meetings' listed.

They have moved them.

Ruanna_0-1689128880585.png

I don't have an 'accepted' icon to press.

You do need to mention, with this picture, that you only get that 'anytime meetings' option AFTER you update zoom.

Hello, Ray! Could you help as well, please?
I already updated for the version 5.15.3 (20121) and it's still not showing the Recurring Meetings... 
Really don't know what to do...!

You need to update again. Just go to the upper right part and click your icon. Select updates and check if there is another one. Is the last one who show the option . "Anytime meetings" press there

Thanks, Gaspartaz! When I do this, it shows that I already have the last updated version... Which is this one 5.15.3 (20121). Which one is yours?
So I don't know what are my other options...

Already updated to the newest version and nothing....

henryhongbojin
Listener

Hi all,

"anytime meeting" does not show up in my Windows zoom client, either. What a pain! Can we seriously tell Zoom not to change interface randomly without notice.

henryhongbojin_0-1689126325250.png

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @henryhongbojin.

What version of software do you have installed, and what OS (Windows or MacOS)?

Are you sure you have "anytime meetings" available to see?  I do see the dropdown on accounts that have some available, and on other accounts where there are none... the dropdown is indeed missing.

Thanks Ray, I used Windows zoom client, version is unclear, seems automatically updated. I can see my recurring meeting in web portable as below.

henryhongbojin_0-1689128076619.png

Hi Ray and Alex,

Once I had another version update manually, now the anytime meeting appears as shown below. Thanks for the help, guys, really appreciated.

But I have to say Zoom can manage version in a better manner to keep loyal customers. Zoom recently added lots of useless optional functionalities at the expense of reliabilities of key selling  functionalities of zoom, such as "recurring meetings anytime".  

henryhongbojin_0-1689128952930.png

Is your Zoom client updated?

yes 

Alexand875, you're right. I thought I had my client updated but checked just in case and found a new one that fixed the problem. Thanks.