Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My Mac wont open ZOOM!

Can anyone help me please. I just can't get zoom to work on my mac but it used too. I've uninstalled and re-installed, i've closed all other apps, i've done it all and it just wont seem to open on my Mac? What am I missing? I keep getting this error ...

DSmith1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Emailing A Zoom Meeting

Good Afternoon, All. I may have missed this conversation, but what is the best way to email a co-worker a Zoom meeting, that takes up less space? I thank you all in advance!! John

List of previous meetings?

Hello!I would like to see a list of all my previous meetings. Does that exist?When I go to "Meetings" -> "Previous" on the website it says I haven't had any.I have had many, so this is not true.I thought maybe it had to do with setting of the time so...

Need 2FA for subscription

Hi, I need a 2FA password/code for setting up zoom pro via a subscription model. This is as per India RBI guidelines. Kindly escalate this urgently, my work is suffering.

Fn1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using "Virtual Cable" software with ZOOM

good eveningI use the VMIX software together with the VBCABLE_Driver softwareFor a live broadcast to your ZOOM softwareRecently when I show a movie in VMIX software together with VBCABLEThe video looks greatBut the sound doesn't sound clear at allDo ...

DUBI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am unable to access y zoom recording

I just wanted to let you know that I received an email regarding my zoom recording being completed. When I clicked on it, there were barely 4 seconds. It was a much longer recording lasting over an hour. I'm unable to speak with anyone at zoom. They ...

mtierra by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting In The Morning

Hello I have Training with my new Employer in the morning and want to put up a background so they cannot see my bedroom . Can Anyone walk me through the steps to put up a Virtual Background Please!! Lol and  Thank You

Ann6828 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes