cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering a scheduled meeting link information

Judie1
Listener

I had a recurring meeting scheduled to the end of 2021.  It  disappeared in January from the schedule but the meetings will continue into 2022 and I want the same link information.  How can I restore this meeting to my schedule with the same link info?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JPR3
Listener

I have been able to restore old links on using my desktop (not my ipad though).  I go to the tab that is Meetings, what pops up is Upcoming; Previous; Personal Room; and Meeting Templates.  I click on Previous tab the scroll down to find the meeting I'm looking for.  Click edit to update the time for a more current date and it's restored to my dashboard of Upcoming meetings.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JPR3
Listener

I have been able to restore old links on using my desktop (not my ipad though).  I go to the tab that is Meetings, what pops up is Upcoming; Previous; Personal Room; and Meeting Templates.  I click on Previous tab the scroll down to find the meeting I'm looking for.  Click edit to update the time for a more current date and it's restored to my dashboard of Upcoming meetings.  

This worked completely! Thanks so much for providing the straightforward answer I'd been unable to find previously!!

Judie1
Listener

Thank you.  So obvious once you pointed that out.