cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording a meeting locally in gallery with pinned participants

beingnarl
Listener

Hello,

I have a question regarding recording in gallery view. If I have a Zoom meeting with more than 30 people and I turn on gallery mode, but I want to specifically see a few people constantly on my screen, say 5, can I pin them? And if so, keep on seeing them and in my recording? 

The reason why I am asking is that I know that the Gallery can only hold up to 25 people with a free account. So imagine if I have 30 people, and everyone has their webcam on, I pin 1 2 3, will I always see them in my recording in gallery mode and will number 4 - 30 be rotated amongst the other 22 'free spots'? 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@beingnarl Yes, if you record locally you will record the view that you see within the client. So you should be able to pin the participants you want to see and let the rest fall where they wind up. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

J-Zoom-ATL

@beingnarl Yes, if you record locally you will record the view that you see within the client. So you should be able to pin the participants you want to see and let the rest fall where they wind up. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Thank you for the quick reply! 

CoachVal
Listener

Hello

So are you saying that if I record into the cloud I do not have the option of having the recording showing ONLY the pinned persons?