cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Visibility

jrallen
Listener

Hi, I have my photo loaded into my profile on my zoom account.  It only shows up when I host a meeting.  It says it'll show up with any meeting I join but it does not.  Am I missing  a switch to turn on?  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

It could show up in other meetings, IF the host of that meeting is allowing profile pictures to be shown. There are some settings for meetings you join that you cannot affect or get around. 

SG22
Listener

Yeah I had the same question, but other people in the same meeting had their photos displayed while mine was black with just my name (and my profile has my chosen pic, too) and when I asked my host of that meeting, he said it had something to do with my end. So idk.

Bort

Here are a couple of tips to get the profile picture displaying again when your video is off in a meeting: 

• Go to your Zoom profile page and re-upload your profile pic. It can be the exact same file, but re-uploading can force your account info to sync across the system. 
  • Once you've re-uploaded your picture, sign-out and back-in again on the desktop client. This will force the client to download all your account information, including the new image. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.