Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Account Access after License Expires

My company is discontinuing the use of licensed User Zoom accounts. When the licenses expire on our User's accounts, will those users still be able to login to Zoom using their work email address accounts? Will they just become non-licensed free acco...

Error code 403

One of our employees is getting a "403 Permission_Denied" error message when trying to add her calendar to her Zoom account. She is trying to connect her calendar with the same account that she logs into Zoom with. Right now her calendar is blank in ...

Host Key

I'm opening a meeting using a host key. Host key belongs to a zoom pro user; I have zoom basic. Will meeting cut off after 40 minutes (following my basic plan), or will it follow the pro account terms & last more than 40 minutes? Thanks so much!

Careyp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic Plan vs Pro Plan

I currently am paying for the Pro Plan....because I need up to 2.5 hour meetingsUnder the less expensive Basic Plan it says that it's 40 minutes for 3 or more participants.My meetings are ALWAYS me and one Participant only.So, that being the case and...

BWS-R by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Program reagiert nicht und stürtz ab bei neuem Computer

Moin, nach dem ich durch den Host in ein Meeting reingelassen werde(Meetings über 30-60 Teilnehmer,einige Minuten später wird das Bild eingefroren, mildig,und oben links wird angezeigt " Program reagiert nicht".Obwohl ich den Ton von anderen Teilnehm...

IPhylyp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Switches Screens when Changing Breakout Rooms

Is there any way to prevent the Zoom meeting from switching monitors when I move between breakout rooms? I use a lot of breakout rooms throughout the day, and try to keep the meeting on the same display. The meeting always returns to the primary disp...

jsgwwt by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes