cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Client Access Denied: Urgent Assistance Needed for Live Agent Support

MPRachel
Listener

I have several questions and require assistance from a live agent, but the support bot keeps informing me that I don't have access to this feature, despite being a paying Pro client for several years. How can I get the system to acknowledge that my account is entitled to live agent support? I am currently logged into the account linked with my Pro subscription.

3 REPLIES 3

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

To contact Technical or Billing Support on the phone, you must be a Licensed owner or administrator of a Business, Enterprise, or Educational account, or a Licensed member on an account with a Premier or Premier+ support plan.  Since it appears from what you have stated thus far that you do not meet these requirements perhaps I can help if you can describe what issue you are having.

I have a Pro account, which should include both ticket and live chat support according to your service plan. However, the system is incorrectly stating that I don't have access to live chat support and is directing me to use the forums instead. This is frustrating as it delays the resolution of my issue, which should ideally be handled in a single session. Am I clear with what I'm explaining?

MPRachel
Listener

I attempted to communicate with a live tech support via the online chat system. As a pro-licensed account holder, this is included in this plan. However, the bot is indicating that it's not available for my account, even though I am signed into my licensed account. Why is this?