cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone meeting on PC

TECHNOLOGYSUCKS
Listener

Hello can anyone tell me how to connect to a phone meeting on PC that works? I have followed every instruction in settings and triple checked them. However I get a wrong code error every time and it's not the wrong code because everyone else in my office has the same code and didn't  miss the meeting? Technology sucks because when there is a problem with anything you spend valuable time navigating hundreds of topics  before finding the right one if your lucky. I've wasted 45 minutes to find out how to post a question here. Who ever said AI  is going to take over the world  is hopefully wrong because if it does it definitely will be the end of humanity because  there won't be any mentally sane people . We will all loose our minds and start walking backwards drooling like imbeciles. Thanks to anyone that can possibly help and have a wonderful night.

1 REPLY 1

andrew2
Listener

I don't understand your question.  Do you want to dial into a meeting using a telephone that is being hosted on another PC?  You can look up the number for your country and dial in using the meeting ID and passcode.  *6 to mute/unmute yourself and *9 to raise your hand.

https://zoom.us/zoomconference