cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Dial-in Contacts

wmckillop
Listener

According to this KB article https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0070336 there is a Phone Dial-in Contacts. under Account Management.

I have a Pro account, but am not able to locate this page.

I am trying to setup dial-in contacts so that when participants dial-in to a meeting from a phone, their name appears rather than just their phone number.

Can anyone provide guidance or help?

Regards,

Wayne

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

If you read some of the associated links for the support article you linked  it looks like you need to purchase  an Audio Conferencing plan add on for this ability to be enabled.

Prerequisites

• Account owner or admin privileges
  • Host of meeting must have dial-in numbers for participants to join by phone

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064472 

Prerequisites for joining a Zoom call by phone

• Host account is Pro or above (subscribed to the Audio Plan add-on for toll-free phone numbers)

For joining a meeting or webinar by phone:
Host account allows participants to join by telephone (Audio Type user setting)

• For joining a scheduled meeting by phone:

Host's scheduled meeting allows participants to join by telephone (Audio setting in schedule meeting settings)

For joining a webinar by phone:

• Host account allows participants to join webinars by telephone (Allow webinar attendees to dial in through above numbers account-level setting)
  • Host's webinar allows participants to join by telephone (Audio setting in schedule webinar settings)

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Hello Frank_TB,

Thanks for the feedback. We use the Pro account without the audio subscription.

Users are able to dial-in to the webinar by phone without any issues (they simply dial the local Zoom number and are prompted for Meeting ID and passcode).

The problem is that only their number is listed and not their name (we don't want to have to rename all the numbers for each meeting) so I wanted to add them all as dial-in contacts. That's when I run into difficulties locating the "Phone Dial-in Contacts" section.

Do you know of another way to add these dial-in contacts?

Hope that helps explain a little more.

Regards,

Wayne