cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participants Joining a Meeting - Security Options

GoldStar1
Listener

When I set up a zoom meeting, it seems there are only two security options, and cannot skip either of them.  One is Waiting Room, two is only authenticated users can join (and must sign in).

Is there not a way to skip this and just allow them to join the meeting without the waiting room or signing in?  Both of these options are giving my board of all ages difficulties.  And making stress for all of us.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi goldstar1,

another option is to use a passcode.

You can require all meetings to be secured with one of the following security options: a passcodeWaiting Room, or Only authenticated users can join meetings. These options provide additional protection and privacy for your meetings and help prevent uninvited guests from joining.

If no security option is enabled, Zoom will automatically secure all meetings with Waiting Room.

Requiring meetings to have one security option (zoom.com)

Please also see your passcode options.

Managing Zoom Meetings passcodes

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Eliot

hi goldstar1,

another option is to use a passcode.

You can require all meetings to be secured with one of the following security options: a passcodeWaiting Room, or Only authenticated users can join meetings. These options provide additional protection and privacy for your meetings and help prevent uninvited guests from joining.

If no security option is enabled, Zoom will automatically secure all meetings with Waiting Room.

Requiring meetings to have one security option (zoom.com)

Please also see your passcode options.

Managing Zoom Meetings passcodes

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot