cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook add-in Outlook plugin issue "we're sorry, we couldn't access Zoom" error

sdclams117
Listener

Hello everyone,

Windows 10 PC, running updated Outlook version from Office 365. Zoom plugin has worked for months with no problem, but recently when I open a new meeting and click on the Add a Zoom Meeting icon, it says "Adding Zoom Meeting" in the top left corner, with a spinning circle that seems to go nowhere. After several minutes the line changes to: "we're sorry, we couldn't access Zoom" error that appears to say that the plugin can't reach the internet to get the information being requested. 

No internet issues with the computer, all working and testing find for accessing LAN and WAN resources.

Any idea what is happening? I have tried reinstalling the Zoom app and the plugin, updated Outlook, but nothing seems to make a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

1 REPLY 1

joecill
Listener

I'm also encountering this issue with the Zoom plugin in Outlook on my Windows 10 PC running the updated version from Office 365. Despite the Zoom plugin working smoothly for months, recently, when I attempt to open a new meeting and click on the "Add a Zoom Meeting" icon, it gets stuck with the message "Adding Zoom Meeting" and a spinning circle that never seems to progress. After several minutes, I receive an error stating, "We're sorry, we couldn't access Zoom," indicating that the plugin can't reach the internet to retrieve the necessary information.

I've confirmed that there are no internet issues with my computer, as it can access LAN and WAN resources without any problems. Moreover, if you want to download capcut then visit this site https://capcutproapk.org/. Despite reinstalling the Zoom app and the plugin, as well as updating Outlook, the issue persists. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has any insights on how to resolve it, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.