cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No links provided after I register for a future meeting

mhawke_ont
Listener

So, I register for a future meeting and I'm presented with a summary page that says (in the 3rd paragraph)...

"The registration information and Zoom link are below. Please save this information and we encourage you to add this event to your calendar (instructions are also included below)."

However no links are actually provided and no calendar links exist either. The day of the meeting (this morning), I re-open the URL for this summary (luckily I saved the URL)  and only then am I provided with a link to the Google Calendar (and other calendars)  at the bottom so it appears that the inclusion of these important links don't show up until much later.

I just registered for Part 2 of the same training and the same thing happened. No links provided and no calendar links in the summary page were presented to me right after registering. Today I registered using a different browser than last time and the same thing happened. From my experience of this morning, I trust that I will eventually be able to get a link to the meeting BUT if I hadn't saved the URL for the summary after registering for the meeting, I'm not sure I could have attained them any other way. Also, I don't get an initial email when I register and the link at the bottom that says "Didn’t get an email? Click here to resend" doesn't actually re-send me an email. it appears to me like the whole thing is busted but nobody else seems to be complaining about it. 

Help!

Mike

4 REPLIES 4

ILLC
Observer

Same problem.  I missed 5 minutes of meeting looking for link. Kept asking me to register for the event - not going to happen because I already paid for this 6 day event, spread out over 2 1/2 months.

Frustrating isn't it? I'm an IT developer and if I wrote software as bad as Zoom's apparently is, I'd be fired.

annie93
Listener

The simplest thing would be for the host to send reminders with your unique link. They can copy your link and email it to you. They could also use APIs to automate reminders for meetings with registration. If they are not a developer there is marketplace app, Salepager, for sending reminders for Zoom meetings with registration.

No, the simplest thing would be for Zoom to fix their software.