cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name not showing up correct when in a meeting

sfawayland11
Listener

When I am on screen in a meeting, the name I have set up in my profile is not the same that I put in my profile.   In my profile I have clearly input my first and last name, with the first letter Capitalized.   In my screen when in a meeting, my name shows up only as my first name with the first letter lower case.

How do I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer

If you "joined" the meeting then you had the choice to enter your name on the same window as the meeting id and it can be different than your profile name. If you joined the meeting using a link provided by the host the name used will still be that name entered on the "join" window if it had the remember box checked. Next time join manually by entering the meeting ID and check the name on that window.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

storyhub

If you "joined" the meeting then you had the choice to enter your name on the same window as the meeting id and it can be different than your profile name. If you joined the meeting using a link provided by the host the name used will still be that name entered on the "join" window if it had the remember box checked. Next time join manually by entering the meeting ID and check the name on that window.