cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mic not working

tinaarobone
Listener

My mic won't work no matter what device I am on.  It was working on Tuesday night no issues.  Come Friday and I cant get it to work.  I have tried everything. 

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @tinaarobone, thank you for contributing for the first time!

I'm sorry to hear that your mic is no longer working on Zoom. Can you please try the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article: Troubleshooting-speaker-or-microphone-issues-in-the-desktop-client 

Let me know how it goes!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I did them before coming to this.  I called Zoom and was told to chat.  So I went to chat and was told I can only ask for help in this community or by submitting a ticket to IT.  I sent in the ticket and they sent me the same link you have posted above.  Zoom does not care to help me because I don't pay enough money monthly for the services. My small business is just to small for zoom to help.  My mic works on all other platforms but zoom. 

Hey @tinaarobone I faced the same problem and the solution is to check if while your meeting is going on, any other app is using your mic. Check that. Remember to accept this as solution if this helped!

Ultimate Zoomie (^.^)