cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Registration - Custom Question issues

VFN-userRB
Listener

I work for a family support, non-profit organization that needs to collect demographic data like race and ethnicity for our federal funders. As part of our federal grant deliverables, we provide trainings to parents. I have been asking these (not required) race/ethnicity questions to those who register for our Zoom meetings for many years and suddenly, these questions have disappeared from my meeting template. I also see that when I try to add a custom question I can only have a "one choice" or "text box" option for the answer. I can no longer provide multiple choice answers for registrants to select from.  I don't know why has this changed? Are there others out there who need to collect this kind of data.?

1 REPLY 1

SCDDNorthBay
Listener

We are having a problem with the registration questions too! There is no multiple choice option - just single choice or short text. We want to provide a list of issues and have our clients select the issues they are interested in but we don't want to confine their choice to just 1 issue. In the Zoom article about customizing meeting registration (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202835649-Customizing-webinar-registration) it says that there should be a multiple choice option but it does not show up for us at all.