Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio supression

Hello, on my computer every time I am in a zoom meeting I can hardly hear anything from external audio, such as youtube, spotify, etc. But the call is heard well. How can I remove this option, since before there was a way, but in the new update I did...

Resolved! Cant unmute OR turn my video on...

When I'm in a meeting (even if I'm hosting it), if I'm on my ipad and try to turn on mic or video, I get an error message "UNABLE TO ACCESS MICROPHONE: Allow zoom to access your microphone from device menu: SETTINGS - PRIVACY - MICROPHONE. or "UNABLE...

agtree by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Traduccion simultanea

Hola, participo de una clase por Zoom en la cual tenemos traducción simultanea. El idioma original es italiano con traducción a español e inglés.Una compañera no logra activar la traducción a español y lo extraño es que el audio sale en ingles.Activa...

Setting Host View to Gallery as default

I own the account buy my facilitator will be acting as host during training sessions. I want my Zoom Video to always be Gallery. I have searched the community and am unable to find the specific answer to this question. Also, did a google search too. ...

Mirror our Zoom cloud recordings to Box?

We save all our Zoom recordings to the cloud. We want to give a vendor access to our files (for transcription), but we don't want to give them access through Zoom. Would it be possible to create a mirror site (Box, Google Drive, etc.) with all the re...

lizware by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sending Zoom links

When I open zoom immediately see the time is ticking for that meeting. I try and send out a link for a participant and all I'm getting is an error message. The link either ends up in my Gmail outbox or it gets to the participant about 10 or 15 minute...