cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logitech Brio on iPad

MDNZ
Listener

Is there any ability to support an external webcam on an iPad for zoom meeting.  Not looking at screen sharing an iPhone, but connecting a Logitech Brio 4K using USB-C on an iPad Pro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @akramh thank you for the feedback! I would suggest Sending feedback to Zoom to support this. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MDNZ, you had a similar question to 'Can I use an external web cam instead of my phone cam for zoom meeting?', the user, on the other hand, was using Android. Because there isn't a setting similar to the Desktop client where you can choose your camera input, I'm almost certain that this isn't possible with iOS. You can submit your feedback to zoom.us/feed. 😀

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @MDNZ,

I have heard of various attempts of doing this - but none successful.

Rupert

fernelius
Listener

iOS 17 just released now supports this (previous ones did not).  It would be great if Zoom would choose to support external webcams…

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @fernelius thank you for your feedback!

Seeing some tech articles that this will be supported for iPadOS 17, just some resources from some google searches: 

I would also suggest Sending feedback to Zoom

iPadOS 17

iPadOS 17

iPadOS 17

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

It does not work! although facetime and other apps work fine. zoom continues to show the main ipad camera and not the external one. Further it shows as inverted. Is there a way for zoom to have this supported?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @akramh thank you for the feedback! I would suggest Sending feedback to Zoom to support this. Thanks! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his